Nutri-Gyp™ Natural Gypsum
A natural gypsum which is rated Grade 1.
Chemical gypsum, derived from the manufacture of phosphate fertilisers, is no longer recommended for many crops, as it has finally been acknowledged that the cadmium content of this product is a problem. Nutri-Gyp™ Natural Gypsum is the solution. The natural form of this clay-buster is infinitely more soil-friendly than chemical gypsum. Nutri-Gyp™ Natural Gypsum (calcium sulfate) is an invaluable, irreplaceable product in high-magnesium, high-sodium soils – the prevailing soil type in many agricultural areas today. The calcium content helps open the soil, while the sulfate component helps remove excesses of sodium and magnesium.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Very low moisture levels compared with chemical gypsum, which can contain up to 40% moisture.
- An inexpensive source of sulfur.
- Soil-friendly and microbe friendly.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.