Original price $29.00 - Original price $220.00
$29.00 - $220.00
Current price $29.00
WormGro is a worm-cast liquid extract that has been developed and refined over 30 years by Australia’s leading vermiculture expert.
It contains over one million species of microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi, protozoa and yeasts. These micro-organisms kick-start the natural soil fertility cycle and boost the productivity of your crops, safely and sustainably.
Proven benefits of using WormGro on your farm
- Increased yields. WormGro increases yields by 10 percent on average and up to 50 percent.
- Carbon-rich soils that lower your emissions. Reduce nitrogen runoff and leachate, whilst sequestering carbon dioxide and turning it into stable soil in the form of humus.
- Replaces expensive and destructive chemical fertilisers. WormGro builds up biological resistance in plants against pests and disease. It’s better for the environment and human health than pesticides and chemical fertilisers. Continued application of these chemicals kills the beneficial microbes in soil and destroy its natural fertility. That means more chemicals are required over time to achieve the same results.
- Produce is more nutritious and chemical-free. Food produced using WormGro is completely safe and chemical-free. It is also more nutritious with up to 80 chelated minerals.
- Reduces water use for irrigation. WormGro improves soil structure, allowing it to hold more water, reducing drought and flood risk. Studies have shown the use of worm-related products can reduce the amount of water used for irrigation by up to 50%.
- Stronger stress-resistant crops. WormGro frees bound phosphorous to make it bio-available to plants and crops. That means plants and crops with bigger root systems and stronger resistance to stress.
- Protection from disease. WormGro has over one million species of microbes. These microbes help strengthen the plant’s immune system and fight disease.
- Control weeds. WormGro has specific weed colonising microbes.
Stock on hand : 23