Clogger Zeros Gen2 Light and Cool Chainsaw Pants - Grey/Green
Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these trousers are cool and light but still tough with a ripstop outer and abrasion resistant sections.
Cooling features include two high efficiency fixed side vents with an open leg design for maximum air flow. The incredibly breathable outer incorporates Nilit® Breeze fibers to wick heat from the body. Staying cool is also about reducing effort while working. The Zero shell offers 140% 4-way stretch for maximum flex with ultra low weight at just under 1kg (Medium).
The outer is a high tenacity nylon ripstop. The super tough Dyneema fabric on the right calf increases durability where the hanging chainsaw causes premature wear. Upgraded zippers and FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give. All this is delivered while improving safety performance.
Light weight does not mean less safe. Chainsaw protection
• Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
• Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multidirectional strike performance.
• Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes. Outer construction and design
• The outer fabric incorporates COOLMAX® to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat and moisture.
• High-tenacity high vis orange polyester outer with 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
• Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
• Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness.
• Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort. • Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points. Tree people specific detail
• Tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
• 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
• Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
• Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
• Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding trousers in place when climbing.
• Wide belt loops to fit up to a 50mm belt.
• Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
• Opening at hems to remove debris.
• High visibility panels front and rear. Weight
• Lightweight design, just under 1kg - (Medium). Options
• Protection: Front only or front with 360 calf wrap for additional protection.
• Size: XS - 3XL. (Front only protection ranges from 2XS - 3XL).
• Leg Length: Short, Standard, Tall
Available now at www.arbsupplies.com.au